Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Storybook Album

Here is the fun book that I made for Gene when I found out he was moving from DC to SanFran. Now come on...who wouldn't want an album that is soley pics of myself? I know, I know, my humility is quite overwhelming.

I have so many fun memories with Gene that I thought it would be fun to do a storybook of our friendship. The first time I met him, Katherine had just finished dyeing my hair...and unbeknownst to me she had also died my forehead purple as well. It was only like that for a day but it happened to be the day I met Gene. His first words to me were, "hmmm...so you like the color purple, huh?" Love it.







4 comments:

hosanna said...

love it! and you are looking quite saucy in those pics!!!

sebsjourneys said...

Now that's a way to flirt- let's just start making these little books and pass them out on Sunday :)

Jordan Family said...

You are the only person who could pull that off and post on it. I love you Leslie and you truly are the cutest person I know! -AJ

Leslie said...

Hosanna - Sauciness? always.
Stacie - Flirting? can't afford to stop.
Amanda - Cute? girl, you know it.