Friday, September 5, 2008

We'll Miss You - Photoshop Album



This summer I have fallen in love. His name is Photoshop. We've dated on and off thru the years but I just didn't realize his full potential. And then this summer I had an aha moment and my life has not been the same since...or something like that...
I have used photoshop a ton over the last couple years but I didn't realize I could actually scrapbook with it. It has revolutionized my albums. I haven't posted much because since the last post, I've made 5 albums. So I just now am putting them on the blog.
All I did was pull up the pics and put whatever writing on them. This is the great beauty: from my comp I uploaded them to Costco and an hour later I could pic up my pics. Now instead of messing with paper & lettering & accessories - it is all printed as one pic. So I just glue the pic to chipboard, punch a hole in it for the rings and I'm done! I have saved so much money too in not having to buy paper (90 cents for one sheet). The only part where I do old-style scrapbooking is with the cover and back.
Never before could I have done 5 albums in a month but now it is so much easier. I'll put the other albums up shortly. Oh and please don't look at my bad grouting job!










3 comments:

Ruth said...

ok you. we need a craft date night. i am coming over one night and you are walking me through this.

Lauren said...

I LOVE this photo album! I know that meant so much to the Jordans!

Jordan Family said...

Yes it did and I'm sorry I'm just now posting it on your blog. We love it! It is sitting on our dresser so that we can see it everyday. Miss you tons! -AJ